2013 was an amazing year for PDMI Publishing, LLC. Many new people have joined our team here at PDMI. Our printing quality and options have been greatly enhanced, and our authors are now getting their books into physical bookstores.
Our fans have shown us time and time again their love for our small publishing house. As this important and eventful year of 2013 comes to a close, we want to acknowledge our best moments of the year, and give a huge thank you to our loyal fans and team members who have made all of this possible.
- PDMI has acquired 30+ authors, adding their works to our fast-growing catalog of titles.
- PDMI has gained access to bookstores such as 2nd & Charles, Dragon Quills Comic Book Store, Catos, etc.
- PDMI has established official Editorial, Marketing and Illustrator Teams.
- PDMI has developed an industry-leading client interface where authors can log in and view what is happening with their projects, submit support tickets, access the author knowledgebase and get access to premium industry news.
- PDMI now works with the Library of Congress to assign Control Numbers to all books.
- PDMI’s distribution partners have increased from 20,000 online retail stores to 30,000+.
- PDMI has become a full-fledged Traditional Publishing House, while remaining aware of the Author’s needs and concerns.
- PDMI has established a variety of Imprints to categorize our content into specific reader genres.
- PDMI makes extensive use of #RebelMouse to dynamically connect and manage all author content.
- PDMI offers exclusive discounts on our titles at 55% to Distributors, Wholesalers, and Retailers; with the option to return stock.
- PDMI’s rapid growth in the year 2013 has been skillfully orchestrated by the steady hand of Victoria Adams, our Director of Business Operations.
- PDMI is devoted to crafting quality products in every sense of the word; from seeking out the finest and most innovative authors, to graphics design, formatting and printing quality that equal and even surpass the standards of the large New York publishing houses.
- PDMI has been referred to as “the publisher of the future” by several noted industry insiders, who have long advocated for many of the publishing innovations that PDMI has put into practice.
Sculpting Personal Voices and Visions into Print